Promotherapy is now taking expressions of interest for our new “Maker” initiative!
To register your interest, please email us at email@example.com.
Managing our growing production operation in a safe and sustainable way under the new conditions has been a great challenge for us here at Promotherapy. But thru adversity, we also see a great many opportunities.
There is such a tremendous pool of talent out there in our communities, so one of the opportunities we’re looking at is the possibility of developing an extended network of Makers to help us grow those parts of our production that are able to be carried out from home, or external locations.
If you or any of your friends / family have a natural passion and love for craft, is currently not working, struggling to make ends meet or just wants something to do during the ongoing lock-down - we’d love to hear from you!
At this stage we are taking EOI's only. To register your interest in our new “Maker” initiative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:1. An email introduction, listing your:
- First and Last name
- Home or workshop address where you are able to carry out production work
- Contact phone number and preferred contact hour
2. A brief resume OR if self employed, a brief run-down of what you do, or have done including any social media links for those who showcase their work.
3. A portfolio or showcase of photos and accompanying descriptions of any completed craft projects or work.
We’re on the lookout for Makers with a natural passion / talent / existing business / market stall / YouTube channel / social media page / hobby interest in any of the following areas:
- Sewing crafts, knitting, dressmaking;
- Candle-making and related crafts;
- Cosmetics, essential oils, natural product formulation;
- Small arts and craft products, wood carving, resin, CNC routing, etc;
- Printing, including pad printing, screen printing, UV printing;
- Bath and body products makers – i.e. bath bombs, bath salts, soaps;
- Dry-goods and packaged foods makers;
No experience? We’d still love to hear from anyone interested in external production-hand work, including labelling of finished goods, packing and other tasks.
We look forward to hearing from all the talented Makers out there!